Basic Vegetable Starter Mix includes all natural Dried Carrot, Onion, Celery, Broccoli, and Parsley.Typically Used In: Soups, Stews, Pot Pies, Noodles.
Vegetable Seasoning Starter
- Add it to any casserole or dish that requires mixed vegetables, such as shepherd’s pie or stuffed peppers.
- Blend 1/2 cup of Vegetable Soup mix with fresh or dried savory herbs and water in 2 quart stock pot for homemade vegetable stock.
- Reconstitute Vegetable Soup Mix and add to greek yogurt or sour cream along with your favorite seasonings (garlic flakes, celery salt, and chopped fresh dill work great) for a delicious dip. Serve with chips or sliced raw vegetables.
- To make veggie cream cheese, add two tablespoons of Dried Vegetable Soup mix and garlic flakes or other favorite seasonings to a container of whipped cream cheese. Mix well and refrigerate overnight. Delicious on english muffins and bagels!
- Make rice according to package directions, but substitute chicken or vegetable stock for water and add ½ cup of Vegetable Soup Mix. Makes easy, healthy veggie rice! (Also works great in rice cookers).
- Add ? cup of Vegetable Soup Mix to your favorite quiche before baking.
- Make tastier pasta soups! Soak the Veggie Soup Mix in cold water then bring the water to boiling, and continue to boil for 3-5 minutes before adding ramen noodles. Then boil the veggies and noodles for an additional 3 minutes. Season to taste.
- Rehydrate mix and add to tuna salad or chicken salad.
- Delicious in salmon croquettes.
- Soak in broth and then add to meatloaf mix.